Saturday, July 27, 2024

PHISH - 2024-07-26 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre - East Troy WI

 


LINK

SETLIST: PHISH, FRIDAY 07/26/2024

ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE

East Troy, WI

SET 1: 46 Days, The Moma Dance, The Well, My Friend, My Friend[1] -> Brian and Robert, Llama, Cities > Ya Mar, Stash, Cavern

SET 2: Axilla (Part II) > Down with Disease[2] > Mercury > Taste > Ghost > Limb By Limb, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Good Times Bad Times

ENCORE: Contact > Run Like an Antelope


[1] No "Myfe" ending.

[2] Unfinished.

My Friend, My Friend did not contain the "Myfe" ending. Trey teased In Memory of Elizabeth Reed in Stash and Antelope. During Axilla, Trey told Kuroda to "shine that thing in my face, birthday boy" and teased Happy Birthday. Disease was unfinished.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hugo!

    Anyone going to the shows at Alpine this weekend? I'll be there Sunday with my dancing shoes.

    ReplyDelete