Monday, February 28, 2022

PHISH - 2022-02-27 - Moon Palace - Riviera Maya MX


 

LINK


PHISH, SUNDAY 02/27/2022

MOON PALACE

Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico

SET 1: Fat Man in the Bathtub, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, 46 Days, Rift, If I Could > My Friend, My Friend > Clear Your Mind > Split Open and Melt, Suzy Greenberg

SET 2: No Men In No Man's Land > Everything's Right > Prince Caspian > Beneath a Sea of Stars Part 1 > Golden Age > Lonely Trip, Harry Hood

ENCORE: A Life Beyond The Dream, First Tube

Fat Man in the Bathtub was performed for the first time since December 30, 2010 (386 shows). After Weekapaug, Trey quoted a line from Silence of the Lambs and Page added a Shipwreck quote. My Friend My Friend did not contain the "Myfe" ending. Trey teased on Broadway in Melt. Trey teased San-Ho-Zay and Third Stone From the Sun in NMINML.

7 comments:

  1. ¡Muchas gracias por las melodías tío Hugo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these shows. They sound soooo good. What a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share
    Any chance for webcast
    I live in london

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much!
    could you please re-upload 2021-10-31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas NV ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://blackmuddyblog.blogspot.com/2021/11/phish-2021-10-31-mgm-grand-garden-arena.html is back up

      Delete
    2. Love youuuu!! Many many many thanks!!

      Delete
  5. Any chance for webcast first night of deer creek? 8-6-21.....i just want that blaze on...hightlight of my summer.

    ReplyDelete