Monday, November 2, 2020

Trey Anastasio - 2020-10-30 - Beacon Theatre - New York NY


 

LINK


FRIDAY 10/30/2020

BEACON THEATRE

New York, NY

SET 1: In the House - In a Heartbeat [1] -> Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S. [2], Quantegy, Snowflakes in the Sand [3], Mountains in the Mist[3], Heavy Things > Breath and Burning [4], Gumbo[2] > Lonely Trip [5], Pigtail, My Problem Right There, Till We Meet Again [6], My Friend, My Friend [7], Guyute [8], More[6], Frost [9], Alaska, Bounce > Bug > Architect


[1] TAB debut.

[2] Full TAB debut.

[3] Trey solo acoustic.

[4] Full TAB debut. Lyrics changed to "rage on the Beacon stage."

[5] Debut.

[6] Just Trey on acoustic guitar and the Rescue Squad Strings.

[7] Just Trey on acoustic guitar and the Rescue Squad Strings and Jeff Tanski on piano. No "MYFE" ending.

[8] Just Trey on acoustic guitar and the Rescue Squad Strings and Jeff Tanski on piano. Trey quoted some of Vincent Price's narration from Thriller.

[9] With The Rescue Squad Strings.


3 comments:

  1. TREY, I need you to hear from me. I am a principal in a small town ..dealing with some super bad shit right now. And they want to fire me for being sober and my recovery. And one of my biggest loves in the world are Danion and Khali and Levon. And my kids of course. Transparency is freeing. Let's navigate cyclic madness together.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

      He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

      Delete
  2. And feel free to have your people ask questions. #Standing up for what is right. No fear in being transparent 607-542 5550.

    ReplyDelete