Tuesday, October 20, 2020

PHISH - 1995-06-14 - Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis TN


 

LINK

PHISH, WEDNESDAY 06/14/1995 MUD ISLAND AMPHITHEATER Memphis, TN

SET 1: Don't You Want To Go?, Gumbo > NICU, Mound, Cavern > Possum, All Things Reconsidered, Amazing Grace[1], The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Spock's Brain > Split Open and Melt


SET 2: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Poor Heart > Tweezer[2], Acoustic Army, While My Guitar Gently Weeps


ENCORE: Simple[3], Rocky Top > Tweezer Reprise


[1] Without microphones.

[2] 50+ minutes; whistling and Digital Delay Loop Jam.

[3] A cappella ending.


Don’t You Wanna Go was preceded by a Stairway to Heaven tease. Trey teased Jean Pierre in Possum. This 50+ minute Tweezer included a brief Gypsy Queen jam, a Slave-like jam, and a Digital Delay Loop Jam with whistling. Simple contained a Jump Monk tease from Trey and was performed with an a cappella ending instead of a jam, akin to the A Live One version from December 8, 1994. Amazing Grace was performed without microphones. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hugo!! Good stuff as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

      He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! any chance on the 1999 show that was last on Dinner and a Movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this one has been pulled, but wondering if this is a different source than other AUDs that are out there.
    If by chance it's a SBD, I'd love it if it were reposted. Was there and have never been totally please with versions I've come across.
    Thx.

    ReplyDelete