Thursday, July 2, 2020

Fare Thee Well - The Complete Concerts


Santa Clara (742mb)

June 27, 2015 - Levi's Stadium - Santa Clara, California
SET I: Jam>Truckin’, Uncle John’s Band, Alligator>Cumberland Blues, Born Cross-Eyed>Cream Puff War, Viola Lee Blues

SET II: Cryptical Envelopment>Dark Star>St. Stephen>The Eleven>Turn On Your Love Light> Drums/Space>What’s Become Of The Baby>The Other One>Morning Dew

ENCORE: Casey Jones


June 28, 2015 - Levi's Stadium - Santa Clara, California
SET I: Feel Like A Stranger, New Minglewood Blues, Brown-Eyed Women, Loose Lucy, Loser, Row Jimmy, Alabama Getaway, Black Peter, Hell In A Bucket

SET II: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo >Wharf Rat>Eyes of the World>He’s Gone> *Drums/Space>I Need A Miracle>Death Don’t Have No Mercy>Sugar Magnolia

ENCORE: Brokedown Palace

* with Sikiru Adepoju on talking drum


Chicago (1.29GB)

July 2, 2015 - Soldier Field - Chicago, Illinois
SET I: Box Of Rain, Jack Straw, Bertha>Passenger, The Wheel>Crazy Fingers>The Music Never Stopped

SET II: Mason’s Children>Scarlet Begonias>Fire On The Mountain>Drums>Space>New Potato Caboose>Playing In The Band>Let It Grow>Help On The Way>Slipknot!>Franklin’s Tower

ENCORE: Ripple


July 3, 2015 - Soldier Field - Chicago, Illinois
SET I: Shakedown Street, Liberty, Standing On The Moon, Me & My Uncle, Tennessee Jed, Cumberland Blues, Little Red Rooster, Friend Of The Devil, Deal

SET II: Bird Song, The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion), Lost Sailor>Saint Of Circumstance, West L.A. Fadeaway, Foolish Heart, Drums>Space>Stella Blue>One More Saturday Night

ENCORE: U.S. Blues


July 4, 2015 - Soldier Field - Chicago, Illonois
SET I: China Cat Sunflower>I Know You Rider, Estimated Prophet, Built To Last, Samson & Delilah, Mountains Of The Moon>Throwing Stones

SET II: Truckin’, Cassidy, Althea, Terrapin Station>Drums>Space >Unbroken Chain, Days Between> Not Fade Away

ENCORE: Touch Of Grey

ENCORE II: Attics Of My Life


2 comments:

  1. Good timing on these! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete