Sunday, December 8, 2019

PHISH - 2019-12-04 - Petersen Events Center - Pittsburgh PA


LINK

PHISH, WEDNESDAY 12/04/2019
PETERSEN EVENTS CENTER
Pittsburgh, PA

SET 1: 555, AC/DC Bag, Cars Trucks Buses, Water in the Sky > Sample in a Jar, Theme From the Bottom > Funky Bitch > Wolfman's Brother, Halley's Comet > When the Circus Comes, Victim[1] > Run Like an Antelope

SET 2: Cavern > Runaway Jim > Ghosts of the Forest[1] > A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing > Prince Caspian > Fuego > You Enjoy Myself > Good Times Bad Times

ENCORE: Hold Your Head Up > Terrapin > Hold Your Head Up, Julius

[1] Phish debut.
This show was webcast via Live Phish. Before 555, Page played an audio sample of Trey's vocals from Ghosts of the Forest. Trey teased San-Ho-Zay in Wolfman's Brother. This show featured the Phish debuts of Victim and Ghosts of the Forest. Terrapin was last played on August 11, 2004 (436 shows).

2 comments:

  1. Appreciate you upping these! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

      He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

      Delete