Saturday, October 20, 2018

PHISH - 2018-10-19 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton VA


LINK

PHISH, FRIDAY 10/19/2018
HAMPTON COLISEUM
Hampton, VA

SET 1: Strawberry Letter 23, Blaze On > Mock Song, Divided Sky, Roggae, Sparkle, Undermind, Meat, Rift > Walk Away

SET 2: Carini > Sand > Golden Age > Twist, Mountains in the Mist, Meatstick > Split Open and Melt

ENCORE: The Lizards

This show was webcast via Live Phish and featured the first Mock Song since August 21, 2015 (106 shows ago). Mock Song with Abby Fusco. Undermind included a Stash tease from Trey. Sand contained Strawberry Letter 23 teases.






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. either you're throwing me a virtual elbow to the ribs, OR you don't follow the BMB Facebook page wherein I posted that I'd be out during the beginning of the week and would catch up on shows upon my return, which is now, so as soon as I'm done replying, I'm on it!

      Delete