Wednesday, October 26, 2016

From the Editor's Desk

Buenos Tardes, Amigos!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. My name is Hugo Fuguzelv, and I'm the new hamster in the wheel that is Black Muddy Blog. I'll be managing the posting from now on, and I'm working methodically to get Fall Tour caught up and updated. Before we get back to the boogie, I wanted to take a moment to applaud the man who has made this all happen.

For over 4 1/2 years, our man Conway Bangs has given his precious time and dedication to managing BMB and providing the content that you all yearn for. Like most anything, life and other responsibilities happen, and ol' CB found it hard to keep up. After some discussion, Hugo here enters the picture, and Conway gets to hand over the reins and focus on other things.

I started following BMB as a fan, grateful for everything it's provided me. The happiness and joy I've received wouldn't be there without the efforts of Conway. I'm grateful for his time and his ability to be my go-to source when I needed that sweet, dulcet ear candy. I'm honored to be able to continue his work, and keep the BMB afloat.

Thank you, Conway, for all the work you put in for our little community here. You're always welcome at the Editor's Desk. I'll keep a seat empty and a cup of coffee warm for you.


8 comments:

  1. thanks for reviving the 'ol Black Muddy. May we all roll on forever together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many Thanks to CB. Welcome Hugo! Look forward to many shows. They are much appreciated on my 90 minute roundtrip commute to work. Any chance you will be posting the rest of the summer tour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the chill winds come blowing across the plains, and we hunker down for a winter of hobbies and indoor projects...

      Yes, I'll fill in the gaps on Summer tour. Once we get through Vegas, I'll step in the time machine and hook it up.

      Delete
    2. As the chill winds come blowing across the plains, and we hunker down for a winter of hobbies and indoor projects...

      Yes, I'll fill in the gaps on Summer tour. Once we get through Vegas, I'll step in the time machine and hook it up.

      Delete
  3. Thank you both! This site is a source of unending joy. We appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchos Gracias, Hugo.
    Gracias to all who have enjoyed this as well. I'm just too busy with blackout binges and dentist appointments. I don't have the time to dedicate anymore. You are all in good hands here.
    Much love and....
    We keep it rollin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for reviving the 'ol Black Muddy. May we all roll on forever together.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete