Monday, July 29, 2013

Phish The Gorge 2013
















2013-07-26 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA


LINK

EncoreHarry Hood > Fire
Notes: This show was webcast via LivePhish.com. Happy Birthday was played for Chris Kuroda (last played March 8, 2009, or 186 shows) and contained a Call to the Post tease from Mike. There was a full-band Satisfaction tease before Wilson. Before the "blat-boom!" in Wilson, Trey, wearing a Russell Wilson t-shirt, talked about how he wanted to hear the Wilson chant this season in Seattle. Secret Smile was performed for the first time since November 1, 2009 (156 shows). Crosseyed included Seven Below teases from Fish. Twist contained a Tequila tease. Steam contained a Crosseyed tease and quote. Bowie contained Bug teases and Crosseyed teases and quotes. During Character Zero Trey asked CK to turn off the lights for a "Moon Jam" that featured band members howling at the moon! Fire featured alternate lyrics from Trey "Move over rover and let Jon Fishman take over!"







2013-07-27 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA
Notes: This show was webcast via LivePhish.com and featured the debut of the Mike Gordon/Scott Murawski-penned "Say Something." Disease was unfinished.

4 comments:

  1. Brother I cant seem to get the files to load (both Gorge shows). All I get is the little cloud and gears turning showing that the page is loading, but thats it. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I didn't work for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some odd reason it is not working with my Firefox browser (which is my default browser) even after I cleared my cashe. I tried it with Chrome and it worked fine. Thats weird huh? Is Is it a FF bug maybe? Anyways, thanks again brother.

    ReplyDelete